Dentist in New Albany
Hartman Dental Associates, a premier provider of dental treatments in Southern Indiana, is seeking to add to our outstanding patient service team! We are now hiring entry-level staff. We are hiring three or four people for two different jobs: administrative assistants and clinical assistants.
Admin support personnel will assist our front desk staff, insurance staff, marketing staff, and other office staff. Your days will be a mix of many different duties, doing whatever is needed to keep the front office running smoothly. Some of the tasks for which you will be responsible include:
- Scan documents, file documents, photocopy papers, prepare mailings
- Make posters, cut things out, color things
- Change décor
- Greet patients, make small talk, and answer the phone
- Sweep and wipe down common spaces in the lobby, break room and patient restroom
- Take out trash from the patient restroom, lobby, break room and employee restroom
- Unpack and put away supplies, snacks, etc.
- Make gift baskets
- Run errands
Clinical support personnel with assist our hygienists and dental assistants. Your days will be a mix of many different duties, doing whatever is needed to keep the clinical area running smoothly. Some of the tasks for which you will be responsible include:
- Escort patients to their rooms, help them get comfortable
- Clean and reset rooms after patients leave
- Move instruments through the sterilization process
- Process laundry
- Take out trash and wipe down clinical areas
- Prepare and mail hygiene recare post cards when necessary
- Put away clinical supplies and fill supply stocks in clinical rooms
- At the end of the day, clean and sweep the clinical rooms
Our office is fast-paced and high energy. You must be able to work under occasional stressful conditions. You must be professional, which includes being dependable, being a hard worker, keeping your appearance in line with our dress code, and doing whatever is asked without questioning. You must be comfortable talking to patients, complementing them, and making small talk. If this sounds like an environment where you could be successful, we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this position, complete an application and return it to Karen Hartman:
By mail: Hartman Dental Associates, Inc.
2536 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150
By email: Email documents or scans of finished document to: email@example.com
Walk in interviews will not be given. After we receive your application, we will contact you if we would like to arrange an interview. Please act quickly! This position is available September 5th. Interviews will begin immediately.